1. WHO COLLECTS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data we collect in the course of our business is handled by:
BP91006 Parc Industriel des Bois de Grasse
06131 GRASSE Cedex
2. WHEN IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
We collect your personal data when:
• You browse our Site or use Services on our Site.
• You create an account on our Site.
• You log in to your account on our Site.
• You use your account on our Site.
• You subscribe to our newsletter.
• You make and pay for an order on our Site.
• You use our loyalty programme.
• You write a customer notification, a comment on our social networks or on our Site.
• You contact us through different channels including contact forms, by post or by telephone.
• You participate in a game or contest, product testing, customer satisfaction surveys, surveys.
• You share content on social networks using a #jeanneenprovence hashtag or hashtags we offer.
• You have given your consent to third parties sending us personal data about you.
Please note that your personal data is collected only on a strictly necessary and legitimate basis. Of course, we try as much as possible to collect the minimum necessary personal information.
We will contact you for additional authorisation if we need to use your personal data outside the scope of this Policy. Your consent is not obligatory but will sometimes be necessary so that we can best meet your needs.
It should be noted that your consent will not be necessary if use of your personal data is justified for legitimate purposes.
3. HOW IS YOUR DATA COLLECTED?
Your personal information may be collected as follows:
• Personal data collected directly: voluntarily submitted mainly through data collection forms.
• Personal data collected indirectly, automatically or with your express consent when using our Site.
• The personal data you choose to share when using third-party sites, which we have collected from other sources.
• Your personal data from other legitimate sources, including commercially available sources, such as public databases, data aggregators… etc.
4. PERSONAL DATA THAT WE COLLECT
Your personal data refers to information or pieces of information that identify you. This includes information such as your name, address, profile picture, e-mail address and phone number, but also other information: IP address, buying habits, information on your lifestyle/preferences.
No data is collected without the knowledge of the people concerned and without them being informed.
5. USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Any information we collect from you may be used for:
• Processing your transactions.
• Managing your account.
• Helping you place order.
• Communicating with you when your order is in progress or being prepared.
• Responding to requests, questions or comments you have made.
• Managing promotions, contests, customer surveys and quizzes.
• Informing you of important changes concerning our site and our services.
• Generating statistics to improve our website and add new features.
• Informing you of our products, promotions, special offers and events.
It is essential that we have your consent if you wish to receive our commercial emails. Please note that you can unsubscribe at any time or change the status of your registration via your online account, by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email, or by sending your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the legislation and regulations in force:
TYPE OF DATA, RETENTION PERIOD
> The personal data you have included/declared in your profile.
> The data concerning your navigation, your use of the Site, duration of three (3) years from your last activity on the Site
> Data related to an order, duration of three (3) years from your date of order
> Audience measurement statistics and your raw attendance data on our Site, duration of thirteen (13) months
> Prospects/clients data, duration of three (3) years from collection or last contact, or the end of the business relationship.
> Bank details, duration of the transaction.
Subject to your express agreement, this data may be retained until the expiry date of the credit card.
> Data to establish the proof of a right or contract, or kept for compliance with a legal obligation, archived according to current legislation
> Information about listening and recording conversations to improve the Consumer Service, duration of the request and up to a maximum of six months
However, in order to meet our administrative, legal, accounting and tax obligations, your data may be archived and stored beyond the above deadlines, in accordance with current legislation.
8. SHARING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will never share your data with third parties outside Jeanne en Provence, except:
• If you give us your consent.
• If the law requires or allows it.
We work with service providers managing the delivery of orders, processing payments, hosting and development of our website, sending emails. These companies may have to process your personal data in order to perform these tasks.
9. DATA PROTECTION
We make every effort to maintain the security and confidentiality of your personal data. However, we cannot guarantee total security of the transmission or storage of your personal data on the Internet as the Internet is not a sufficiently safe and secure environment.
10. HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS?
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, as amended, and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, you have:
• A right of access to your personal data,
• A right to correct your personal data,
• A right to object to the processing of your personal data for legitimate reasons,
• A right to the erasure of your personal data subject to legitimate reasons,
• A right of portability of your personal data as of 25 May 2018,
• A right to “digital death”, in accordance with the Digital Republic Act, by giving us guidelines on the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death. These instructions may be registered with a “digital trusted third party” certified by the French Data Protection Authority, CNIL.
In the absence of a person designated to ensure the execution of these instructions, your heirs will be appointed.
In the absence of instructions given during your lifetime, your heirs will then have the opportunity to exercise certain rights, in particular:
• The right of access, if it is necessary “for the settlement of the estate of the deceased”,
• The right to object to closing your user accounts and oppose the processing of their data.
To exercise these rights, simply make a written request, signed and accompanied by an identity document to the Consumer Service.
• Or by sending a letter by post to the following address:
BP91006 Parc Industriel des Bois de Grasse
06131 GRASSE Cedex
• Or by e-mail to email@example.com
11. POLICY & OTHER
12. LINKS/SOCIAL NETWORKS
Jeanne en Provence is not responsible for the collection or illegal handling of personal data by social networks we use such as Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, Twitter. Our site may contain links to external sites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices, cookies used or contents thereof.